Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pride and Prejudice: Now Showing at the USM Theatre Department

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

I recently finished reading the novel, Pride and Prejudice, written by Jane Austen that was required for the Eng 203 (World Literature) course that I am currently taking. I really enjoyed reading the novel and participating in the discussions that followed the readings. I thought it was very interesting how Jane Austen depicted the lives of individuals during that time. The University of Southern Mississippi's Theatre Department is currently showing a play on Pride and Prejudice in the Theatre Building on campus. The event is $6.00 for students to attend and it will be held through the 22nd of November. I will be attending this event on the 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment